At Lucky Devil Lounge, the health of our staff and customers is very important to us.
As we navigate in this new way of doing business, we are committed to providing a safe, sexy and fun environment for everyone. Thank you for continuing to be part of our business, support our staff and weather this
• Our staff is disinfecting all bars, counters, tables, door handles, video poker machines and other commonly used surfaces as often as possible.
• Our staff is screened daily for any illnesses and we have them stay home if they exhibit any signs of sickness.
• Our staff is practicing reasonable social distancing.
• All staff members are required to wear masks unless seated, and consuming food or drinks.
• All customers are pre-screened for temperature with a non-contact temperature gun.
• Tables, chairs, bar and rack seating have all been adjusted for social distancing.
• All customers are required to wear masks unless seated and either consuming food or a beverage.
• We strongly encourage anyone entering here to practice social distancing set by the county.
• We have extra disinfectant spray and napkins on all bars for customer and staff use.
• Plexi-glass has been installed for ordering at the bar.
• Water stations and condiments have been removed and replaced with single-use containers.
Like many other businesses that are open to the public, we inherit a risk to exposure to the virus. It's important to our staff and customers that we provide an updated list of those that have confirmed cases of COVID-19 since reopening June 15th for phase 1:
• A staff member tested positive on August 5th. Last worked August 3rd.
• A staff member tested positive on November 1st. Last worked October 31st.
• A staff member tested positive on November 7th. Last worked November 4th.